Use of flexible sling and matters needing attention
The flexible sling is made of polyester (polyester) and polyamide fiber. Widely used in all walks of life such as: metallurgy, oil pipeline, wind power hoisting, power transmission and transformation, nuclear power, shipbuilding, precision machinery, aerospace, port hoisting, chemical and other fields.
The material is polyester (polyester), nylon, dinima safety working force: 0.5-500t
Effective length: 0.5-80m
Safety factor: 6:1 to 8:1
Range: 1 40℃ 10 180℃
Elongation: limit working elongation <2% break elongation <12%
Standard: JB/ t8521.1-2007
The bearing core of the circular belt is composed of a single strand of filaments arranged in parallel and surrounded by an infinite pole. The protective sleeve is made of special double-layer wear-resisting sleeve, which can be used safely for warning, protection and bearing core. According to the requirements of different hoisting environment, it can be professionally produced: ordinary type, fireproof type, fluorescent type, light detection type, protection type, high strength type, combined product series.
Advantages of flexible sling
- Soft and harmless, to protect workers' hands
2, light use, large load
- Long service life
4, clear limit working force labeling and color code, effectively improve the safety performance
Notes for flexible sling
1, must adopt the correct way coefficient, can't overload
- Make sure the sling is not damaged before each use
3, round sling is vulnerable to mechanical, chemical, high temperature damage, if the protective layer is seriously damaged, such sling must not be used
- Use protection to separate the edges and corners of the sling from the load
- Round sling shall not be knotted
- When hoisting, the sling and load shall not be dragged
- Avoid impact or vibration of load
- The sling with danger need not be repaired, please follow the advice of the supplier.
Types of flexible straps
- Read the instruction carefully before use. Before each use, check the sling carefully to make sure the specifications are met. Unconfirmed or defective will be discontinued. Must be inspected by a competent and competent person and must not be repaired by itself. Always follow the advice of the supplier. 2. Firstly, the weight and length of the sling should be confirmed, and the correct method of coefficient should be adopted.
- Abrasions on the surface, such as some coats with fleece, are normal and have little effect on the sling; Any significant local substantial abrasions, exposed core material and core material damage should not be used.
- When using the basket crane, care should be taken to ensure safety and stability, and pay attention to the center of gravity position of the load. Avoid falling objects.
- When using the sling, do not let the sling in the state of knotting, twisting and twisting, and do not drag the sling and load.
- The sling is not allowed to remain permanently under load.
(2) ring hoisting belt ring hoisting belt is made of the best quality synthetic fiber in the world and the most advanced weaving equipment and technology. It is mainly composed of bearing core and sling protection sleeve. The bearing core is arranged in a stepless and parallel manner, and the protective sleeve is made of special wear-resistant sleeve to form a ring, so as to warn and protect the bearing core for safe use. According to different hoisting environment requirements, can be divided into: ordinary, fire prevention, high strength, combination and other product series. Production range: 0.5T-500T.
In Europe and the United States, the production and use of synthetic fiber hoisting belt began 30 years ago, and now accounts for nearly 70% of the total hoisting dosage, almost all factories will be used, Chinese enterprises began to use a few years ago, the market share is constantly improving. Synthetic fiber hoisting belt is widely used in all walks of life such as: metallurgy, oil pipeline, wind power hoisting, power transmission and transformation, nuclear power, shipbuilding, precision machinery, aerospace, port hoisting, chemical and other fields.
How to use flexible sling
The flexible sling is light in weight and has only 20% of the weight of the chain with the same load. So even if you fall from a high altitude, you won't cause any personal injury. Likewise, shaking on the hook of a crane is not as easy to cause head injury to the crane workers as the traditional sling. Additional straps do not produce sparks in explosive or hazardous environments.
The maintenance of flexible sling is very easy. Damage caused by impact is a common risk in hoisting operations. The flexible hoisting belt will only flatten under strong impact, so the risk is O. If the sling is seriously damaged, the outer envelope will be broken first and the core bearing core will be exposed to indicate that the sling has been damaged.